ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by DGP1 »

pickaname wrote:
gremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP ! :cool
Kill yourself and you family
Shouldn't that be the other way around :hmmmm unless the zombie apocalypse is starting :shock: :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?

Elephants trunk :whistle
Your arse isn't that big is it dv? :whistle
No! Well not really, I mean it's a little on the big side..............more Hippo than elephant and anyway I was talking about the front end not the back end thank you very much :chuckle :chuckle
Lateagainpostie
Posts: 393
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by Lateagainpostie »

start running carrying a 30kg pouch, and work over without booking the excess
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by POSTMAN »

Have you got kids? Get them to help.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by stokes11eg »

DGP1 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
Oh do tell - why ju-ju lips :Very Happy
:silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
Oh do tell - why ju-ju lips :Very Happy
:silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced
I'd tell him if I were you stokesy, he'll only start making things up. :shock:
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by stokes11eg »

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by DGP1 »

stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
Ohhhhh stokesy - you say these things just to tease me :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by stokes11eg »

DGP1 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
Ohhhhh stokesy - you say these things just to tease me :nervous
:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave
realitybites
Posts: 435
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by realitybites »

stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
You have a fetish for men in their 60's :shock: or you had a fetish for men in their 60's in the 60's :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Last edited by realitybites on 25 May 2011, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by DGP1 »

realitybites wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
You have a fetish for men in their 60's :shock:
I do :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
realitybites
Posts: 435
Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by realitybites »

DGP1 wrote:
realitybites wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
You have a fetish for men in their 60's :shock:
I do :Very Happy
I do, did I ask you the all important question, I think it's against the law anyway :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
realitybites wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle Think 60's-----
You have a fetish for men in their 60's :shock:
I do :Very Happy
Everyone knows we're an item silly, no need to advertise. But stokesy has me intrigued................think 60s :hmmmm For most of the 60s I wasn't in this country..........I had heard of free love of course................but never seemed to get any, free or not. :cry
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by DGP1 »

Juicy lips :shock: so stokes did you have big juicy red ones :nervous and if so, post a picture :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:Juicy lips :shock: so stokes did you have big juicy red ones :nervous and if so, post a picture :chuckle :chuckle
Just the lips stokesy, don't get sucked into his little games :chuckle