PHONE THIS NUMBER 0800 6888 777 THATS CALLED HELP ITS PART OF ROYAL MAIL GROUPgremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Im being Picked on at work because im slow
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Ohhhh no he couldn't!knackeredneedadayoff wrote:you could make money in the pantomime season
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
All right you lot, stop taking the piss or the dwarf gets it!
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Straight4ward wrote:All right you lot, stop taking the piss or the dwarf gets it!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Oh do tell - why ju-ju lipsstokes11eg wrote:AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Steady on elvis, maybe he isn't in to the same leisure activities as you.............it starts with high heels and then the dressing up starts, then the make upElvisGaddafi wrote:Wear high-heels.gremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Remember dvb, I still have those pictures of us...........I mean youdvbuk55 wrote:Steady on elvis, maybe he isn't in to the same leisure activities as you.............it starts with high heels and then the dressing up starts, then the make upElvisGaddafi wrote:Wear high-heels.gremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !and I'm not talking the Elvis outfit
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
DGP1 wrote:Remember dvb, I still have those pictures of us...........I mean youdvbuk55 wrote:Steady on elvis, maybe he isn't in to the same leisure activities as you.............it starts with high heels and then the dressing up starts, then the make upElvisGaddafi wrote:Wear high-heels.gremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !and I'm not talking the Elvis outfit

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
me too dgp why ju ju lipsstokes11eg wrote:AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
ratty3k15
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 30 Mar 2009, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
He is probably slow cause he can't reach the letterboxes then. poor dwarf! 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
stokes11eg wrote:AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
Elephants trunk
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:DGP1 wrote:Remember dvb, I still have those pictures of us...........I mean youdvbuk55 wrote:Steady on elvis, maybe he isn't in to the same leisure activities as you.............it starts with high heels and then the dressing up starts, then the make upElvisGaddafi wrote:Wear high-heels.gremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !and I'm not talking the Elvis outfit
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Your arse isn't that big is it dv?dvbuk55 wrote:stokes11eg wrote:AWW,, bet we all had nicknames at one time or another,, mine was ju-ju lips! What was yours?
Elephants trunk
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
pickaname
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 20:24
Re: Im being Picked on at work because im slow
Kill yourself and you familygremah wrote:they have nicknamed me lightning and spit and swear at me, what should i do ? im only 4ft tall and im scared HELP !