brothermagrew wrote:Apparently one massive worldwide earthquake tonight will be our downfall. There's more chance of the Flinstones making a comeback
Yaba daba do
Well someone had to say it
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
POSTMAN wrote:I'm going out for a meal at 6,am i gonna die hungry.
Not unless the waiter takes a long time to serve you. The rapture is apparently at 6pm USA time not UK - so about 11pm here. Get drunk and you wont notice
So if i hang it out,i wont have to pay the bill!
Every cloud...
Go for it postie, you hang it out and keep the girls laughing to the end
Personally I'm not bothered in the slightest, we have just won the title again and alls right with the world
clashcityrocker wrote:Do I detect a certain amount of disappointment that the world didn't end last night?
Ouch my head (throb, throb,throb) Kind of
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........