ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How to Demotivate Staff and Influence Absence ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
not me
Posts: 2735
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
Gender: Female
Location: Uranus

Re: How to Demotivate Staff and Influence Absence ...

Post by not me »

George door to dawes wrote:
looking for non-existent pouch box keys

Your lucky my lino keeps trying to put me on walks that dont even have pouch boxes! :d'oh! how many times do i need to tell him i dont drive?

the driver is tapping his fingers and looking at his watch
lol a sight i know well! Isnt it funny how they will stand like a foot away complaining about how long your taking yet will refuse to help with a single letter whilst you run around like a madman trying not to be left behind?! I know its not their fault before any drivers pipe up. I ALWAYS help drivers load the bags every day because obviously the quicker they are ready to go the quicker i get to go home!

ahhhh,I love that
just so happens those days I dont have my mobile with me :wink:
so we have to guess when and where I will be for my next bag
never finsihed a duty yet wheres there no keys/boxes