ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal wedding level of interest

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Royal Wedding

Poll ended at 30 Apr 2011, 12:21

True Royalist I'll be watching all day and joining in the street party I've bought all that "tat" I can get my hands on.
0
No votes
I'm just watching it on TV (No street Party)
9
9%
Not that bothered either way
42
42%
I don't agree with the principle of a Royal Family but will watch the wedding anyway
1
1%
I am against the principle of a Royal Family and will boycott anything to do with it.
21
21%
Viva La Revolution
13
13%
Other (pro Royal)
6
6%
Other (anti Royal)
7
7%
 
Total votes: 99

clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Royal wedding level of interest

Post by clashcityrocker »

It's a great advert.
Some of the lookalikes are a bit spooky though.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Royal wedding level of interest

Post by chunk »

fishtank wrote:If the wedding really was like this i might watch.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:chuckle
so good i watched it twice.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Royal wedding level of interest

Post by maisymoo04 »

mazza111 wrote:Not bothered either way, but will tune in to see her dress. How I would love for her to turn up in white leather mini dress with white leather knee high boots just to piss off the establishment. Now that's my kinda wedding dress! :wink:
mmmm nice thort maz lol :chuckle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Royal wedding level of interest

Post by maisymoo04 »

clashcityrocker wrote:Is Kate a virgin?
Is that still a requirement for would be queens?
she was until i knocked with a special in me van 5 years ago :nervous :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"