Did Massod ever get round to banging Ian Beale's missus
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55 wrote:It's banned in my house! It was touch and go if we could have Crossroads on.
Soaps never been the same since they canned Dixon of Dock Green,
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55 wrote:It's banned in my house! It was touch and go if we could have Crossroads on.
Ah now we are talking. Rem "Benny" he would have made a much better postman than Masood
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........