ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sunny weather here and the dog bites begin
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Sunny weather here and the dog bites begin
Essex - are there any pictures
not for me but to record the actual injury
always best to take a picture of all injuries at work to keep for your records.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
brothermagrew
- Posts: 3015
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Shares a border with England to the south.
Re: Sunny weather here and the dog bites begin
Again the brother DGP1 is very intuitive and correct as worded on the Royal Mail Service Delivery: Dog Attack Form.DGP1 wrote:Essex - are there any picturesnot for me but to record the actual injury
always best to take a picture of all injuries at work to keep for your records.
To provide evidence of the attack, please retain any damaged clothing, etc, and arrange for photographs to be taken of any injuries or wounds (if possible).
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Sunny weather here and the dog bites begin
Thankyou brothermagrew - I really didn't want to seem any more of a pervert than I am

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Sunny weather here and the dog bites begin
I did try to get the nurse to take a picture on my mobile as i had gone straight to doctors ,but because I was in such a state that the phone was full up and when I managed to delete one picture the nurse could not get it to work, but when I take the dressing off I will get my son to take a pic not a nice sight for him lol, thanks for all the info though much appreciated
Essex mum