Next time use your brain, if you are going to put something in a safe place make sure it is a safe place!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Am I likely to be sacked?
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Am I likely to be sacked?
Probably get a slap on the wrist and don't do it again.
Next time use your brain, if you are going to put something in a safe place make sure it is a safe place!
Next time use your brain, if you are going to put something in a safe place make sure it is a safe place!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
tvpunter
- Posts: 111
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 17:28
Re: Am I likely to be sacked?
Honesty isn't valued in Rm...you mess up just lie till the end.
This is England
-
vandalay
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Am I likely to be sacked?
It's a problem having to hang on to packets especially when your bag's full of d2d's (and maybe one or two letters). It's a shame van drivers can't take more parcels but apparently they need to have so many sq ft of fresh air in the back of the van.
-
gman
Re: Am I likely to be sacked?
I hate to sound cruel but you know you r not supposed to do it, there is no excuse. There's enough threats from trumped up charges by managers without playing into their hands, so the sack is wot u will probably get... Wud I be right in saying u fly out the door in your own car n take your own pouches??Mark_Law22 wrote:A couple weeks ago, i left someone a package hidden in their recycling box. I left a card saying where it was.
Yet today i found out that, they never got the package. Thus it must have been stolen by someone.
I'm assuming i'll take the blame for this...will I be sacked? :/
-
George door to dawes
- Posts: 378
- Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
- Gender: Female
Re: Am I likely to be sacked?
vandalay wrote:It's a problem having to hang on to packets especially when your bag's full of d2d's (and maybe one or two letters). It's a shame van drivers can't take more parcels but apparently they need to have so many sq ft of fresh air in the back of the van.