ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Weird names you've seen?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Weird names you've seen?
Sithole - no kidding
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Post Off
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 15:13
Re: Weird names you've seen?
When I first saw that... Well, you know, I thought it was Sh*thole.
I'm pretty sure there's a Mr and Mrs Shittu on one of our walks, but I'm unsure of the correct pronunciation.

I'm pretty sure there's a Mr and Mrs Shittu on one of our walks, but I'm unsure of the correct pronunciation.
We posties do things differently, but we still get shot at!
Our (other) men and women deserve a little more... http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Our (other) men and women deserve a little more... http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
If it's the same as Danny the football player...it's as bad as it looks.Post Off wrote:When I first saw that... Well, you know, I thought it was Sh*thole.![]()
I'm pretty sure there's a Mr and Mrs Shittu on one of our walks, but I'm unsure of the correct pronunciation.![]()
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
I've seen that name as well on one of our walks!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sithole - no kidding
On my walks there have been a few I remember:
Mrs I Sockett
Mr P Shooter
Mrs I Needham
Mrs B Quick
The last two actually lived a couple of doors apart, always good for a laugh when delivering their mail. The one that makes me laugh now is a foreign family that have just moved onto my walk. the father is called 'Doh Ray Doh'. One of the kids is called 'Eh Paw Gay Tha Doh' - that is the exact spelling
-
rossheatherill
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 15:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
A Dick
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: Weird names you've seen?
One of my mates had the following on his walk,
Mr Baritone Shakes
Mr Gaylord Battle
Mr Baritone Shakes
Mr Gaylord Battle
-
Villadaft
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 19 Nov 2010, 20:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
Miss N.Link
Ronald McDonald
Fred West(honest his brother is called John)
Ronald McDonald
Fred West(honest his brother is called John)
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Weird names you've seen?
mr g roper
-
Easter_Postie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
MR T Urban
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Weird names you've seen?
I P Freely
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
Paula Rump 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
That don't count....it's a made up name...it was in the Courier.POSTMAN wrote:Paula Rump
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Weird names you've seen?
Respect.?.......gone.fishtank wrote:That don't count....it's a made up name...it was in the Courier.POSTMAN wrote:Paula Rump
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
homerj
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 19:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Weird names you've seen?
Any Red Dwarf fans ?
I deliver to A J Rimmer :)
I deliver to A J Rimmer :)