ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
first letter in the door
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
RandyBeanz
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
8.15 - 8.45
-
Tommase
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 13:30
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
7.15 today back in office for 11.50 ! Light day, 31 rural miles driven
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: first letter in the door
Well yesterday I delivered my first letter at 12.30, today was 12.00 with 14 bags being returned to the office undelivered over the two days!
God I love this revision, the DIM was physically shaking with all the stress!!!!
God I love this revision, the DIM was physically shaking with all the stress!!!!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
"indeed Wilful Delay is a criminal offence and can result in prosecution."
This is sentence is good, so why hasn't every manager in RM being prosecuted.
This is sentence is good, so why hasn't every manager in RM being prosecuted.
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
9.15 - 9.45 during the week, and about 8.10 on a Saturday.
-
johnnyp
- Posts: 5239
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: SE ENGLAND
Re: first letter in the door
Mon-Tues 10-00
Wed-Sat 10.30-11-00
It depends on the workload.
Wed-Sat 10.30-11-00
It depends on the workload.
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
9.40am most days, 10am on the lighter days (takes my time to get there). 11am on the days where they don't bother prepping my walk - I love those days, I usually only take out three bags.
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
Finish IPS about 8:30, leave at 9:30, cycle 20 minutes and about 10:00am on most days.
-
NEmallard
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:56
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East
Re: first letter in the door
10.30
ready to go out for 9.45 - But have to wait for van driver to come back from delivering bulk mail. So always round about 10.30 10.45
ready to go out for 9.45 - But have to wait for van driver to come back from delivering bulk mail. So always round about 10.30 10.45
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......
-
L8Hatter
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 13:26
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
Aargh. That must drive you nuts? It's the same, though not as bad, for a couple of guys in our aisle as well. Are you able to claim for the wasted time? Last week, one of them complained on a particularly bad day and was told by the DOM, "you'll make the time up during the summer". The cynic in me reads that as 6 day lapsing is on the cards soon.NEmallard wrote:10.30
ready to go out for 9.45 - But have to wait for van driver to come back from delivering bulk mail. So always round about 10.30 10.45
I'm lucky. Heavy round, but I can cycle out to it. If I had to wait for the van, it would be a 1030 start on a good day and no chance of completing on time.
-
1984
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
Re: first letter in the door
mon & tues 8.40
wed - fri 9.10
sat 7.40
wed - fri 9.10
sat 7.40
-
NEmallard
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:56
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East
Re: first letter in the door
L8Hatter wrote:Aargh. That must drive you nuts? It's the same, though not as bad, for a couple of guys in our aisle as well. Are you able to claim for the wasted time? Last week, one of them complained on a particularly bad day and was told by the DOM, "you'll make the time up during the summer". The cynic in me reads that as 6 day lapsing is on the cards soon.NEmallard wrote:10.30
ready to go out for 9.45 - But have to wait for van driver to come back from delivering bulk mail. So always round about 10.30 10.45
I'm lucky. Heavy round, but I can cycle out to it. If I had to wait for the van, it would be a 1030 start on a good day and no chance of completing on time.
Yeah I always claim ot for it and its always been paid. i just put late conveyance on docket and ching ching.. always gets paid
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......
-
pav
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 10:46
Re: first letter in the door
its like we are all working for different company's if I could deliver the first letter before 10 I would never cut off
when we get the vans the dim says we be out at 9 don't know how
its getting really embarrassing working for royal mail now
when we get the vans the dim says we be out at 9 don't know how
its getting really embarrassing working for royal mail now
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: first letter in the door
pav wrote:its like we are all working for different company's if I could deliver the first letter before 10 I would never cut off
when we get the vans the dim says we be out at 9 don't know how
its getting really embarrassing working for royal mail now
We got the vans this week and we are all out 2 hours later so I think your DIM is in for a bit of a shock!!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?