ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
one thing you could change ?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: one thing you could change ?
The weather
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: one thing you could change ?
Management style (top to bottom)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: one thing you could change ?
You mean that management have a 'style'?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Management style (top to bottom)
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: one thing you could change ?
I didn't know fashion was your thing Gok Teebs..TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Management style (top to bottom)

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: one thing you could change ?
TIME
Roll back the job to how it was ten years ago
Roll back the job to how it was ten years ago
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: one thing you could change ?
Even if we could RM still would'nt know what they were doingkrussel wrote:TIME![]()
Roll back the job to how it was ten years ago
(no competition back then.......we just drifted along