dvbuk55 wrote:I keep seeing this allusion to targets BUT I don't believe I have actually seen any evidence of what those targets are.........I'm sure ft will have a copy of the confirmation from someone or other that the revisions will not be led by savings etc but be evaluated on fair and achievable workloads.. .........of course that was pre Moya....there is now a target regime....................maybe someone could publish them so that we would know exactly how far short we are falling and where.................I mean personally I am crap but the strange thing is they pay me the same as good peoplefishtank wrote:Revisions are being delayed and modified if they do not produce enough savings....that's a fact.
It's not a massive leap of faith to see that as bonuses being withheld until targets are met.
From what I gather from that rag of doom, Courier, cheesey M*** mounty humper and the staus quo,the way it was written suggests we won't get our
money because saving,s desirable by RM will never be made!
Cynical as ever but probably right.