ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by smokerjim »

Well, I've got my pic sorted for you ( I'd picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue.... :whistle )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by krussel »

This is where my name come from :

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/blog/wp-cont ... l-case.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My phone case :nana

Ps. sadly i dont look as cool as the guy on the phone :cry
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by TeeferTiger »

smokerjim wrote:Well, I've got my pic sorted for you ( I'd picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue.... :whistle )
Love that film!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
smokerjim wrote:Well, I've got my pic sorted for you ( I'd picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue.... :whistle )
Love that film!
It's a different type of flying.......................................altogether - (everyone says at the same time) It's a different type of flying :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
billyhayes
POST OFFICE
Posts: 456
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:50
Gender: Female

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by billyhayes »

bill.jpg
'Tis I folks. The one and only... :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by smokerjim »

Capt. Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Capt. Oveur: You ever…seen a grown man naked?
Capt. Oveur: Do you…like movies about gladiators?

(Later...)

Capt. Oveur: Joey, have you ever been…in a Turkish Prison?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by DGP1 »

Striped controller: Bad news. The fog's getting thicker.
Johnny: [jumps to an overweight controller] And Leon is getting laaaaarrrrrger.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by DGP1 »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It certainly keeps me amused :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES...

Post by smokerjim »

DGP1 wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes
It certainly keeps me amused :chuckle :chuckle
I Wiki'd mine, but yours is more comprehensive...
Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!