are you a high flyer manager guyRealDeal69 wrote:wacko74 wrote:We've had a stand-in DOM this week who has been using a lovely, shiney brand new van just apparently for his own travel usage, much to our annoyance with our clapped out and falling to bits 4-5 year old vans.
Anyway I reversed into it today and rearranged the front wing, it looks much more at home amongst our old bangers now.[/quot
THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO NEW VANS, YOU DONT LOOK AFTER THEM. AM SURE IF YOU HAD TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE AND ABUSE YOU GIVE THE VANS YOU WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT HOW YOU USE THEM................... WELL DONE
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What happened to all the vans?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: What happened to all the vans?
-
hagrid
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 29 Jan 2008, 21:53
Re: What happened to all the vans?
I've heard that they are all stored on an airfield as far as the eye can see. No homes found for them as the revisions are not coming in yet.
Strange thing is Royal Mail has no money yet ALL these vans have been road taxed, dead money for something you cannot use yet!!!
I guess the share money has paid for this.
As for yards too small to cater for all the new vans when you get them - you will be taking them home with you
Strange thing is Royal Mail has no money yet ALL these vans have been road taxed, dead money for something you cannot use yet!!!
I guess the share money has paid for this.
As for yards too small to cater for all the new vans when you get them - you will be taking them home with you
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: What happened to all the vans?
If thats meant to be a joke then well done, its pretty funny.RealDeal69 wrote:THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO NEW VANS, YOU DONT LOOK AFTER THEM. AM SURE IF YOU HAD TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE AND ABUSE YOU GIVE THE VANS YOU WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT HOW YOU USE THEM................... WELL DONEwacko74 wrote:We've had a stand-in DOM this week who has been using a lovely, shiney brand new van just apparently for his own travel usage, much to our annoyance with our clapped out and falling to bits 4-5 year old vans.
Anyway I reversed into it today and rearranged the front wing, it looks much more at home amongst our old bangers now.
For your information in 10 years that is the first 'prang' I've had in a RM van and I found it quite ironic that whilst I'm forced to drive round in vans that are barely road legal I manage to damage a brand new one that appears to be for a managers own personal transport.
As for "ABUSING" the vans.... I'm sure driving up and down farm tracks with 10" deep pot holes does more damage to them than anything I could ever achieve.
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 23 Mar 2011, 06:55, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: TrueBlueTerrier Edited - check the rules about managers, and using abuse please.
Reason: TrueBlueTerrier Edited - check the rules about managers, and using abuse please.