ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

75%/25%

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
darren d
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Aug 2009, 16:08
Gender: Male

Re: 75%/25%

Post by darren d »

banddy wrote:I got offered a full time contract for the duty i was doing in feb 2010.Guess what im still waiting due to the revision or so im being told.CWU involved but thats takinf for ever.Cant believe i have waited over a year now for something i was promised and the management have not delivered that promise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who told you that...
have you got that in writing?
The DOM and the DSM told me I had got the duty and that i would be getting a F/T contract.THe duty was officially advertised on the notice board and i was interviewed with another colleague,It was in writing in the job description
mailmonkey
Posts: 431
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
Gender: Male

Re: 75%/25%

Post by mailmonkey »

I'm 25 hours.

Have wanted to go F/T since me son started school.

No mention of it, our office is prob 45/55 FT/PT, more PT than FT there, and revision coming up and no sign of any increase.

A relief manager was begging me not to break off the other day, told me he'd pay me the OT. I declined :so there .

He looked at me like I was mad, "But, you said you want to go FT, a bit of OT is on the way to FT" :left:

They think we are fools. I told him if he wants me to complete he can put me on full time hours. Until then I won't work a minute over. :vcfo :dcfo :ncfo