ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

They Have Started Again!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by clashcityrocker »

Might be the end of the world as we know it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
I never knew it that well anyway. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
I never knew it that well anyway. :neutral:
You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flat :nervous
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
I never knew it that well anyway. :neutral:
You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flat :nervous
I prefer to call it a compressed oblate spheroid
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Might be the end of the world as we know it.
I never knew it that well anyway. :neutral:
You'd know it well enough when you got there because you'd fall off the end - the earth is flat :nervous
I prefer to call it a compressed oblate spheroid
Really? That's a bit long drawn out..............I just call it a willy :chuckle :chuckle
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image Not the result I was expecting when I searched for free willy.

Looks a bit racy for Mills & Boon - do you 2 write for them now.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Image Not the result I was expecting when I searched for free willy.

Looks a bit racy for Mills & Boon - do you 2 write for them now.
Well I may be giving a secret away here but DGP was queuing outside the cinema for hours....................and was he a disappointed bunny :chuckle :chuckle he kept moaning ..............whats a big whale got to do with a free willy
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: They Have Started Again!

Post by drb »

Well I may be giving a secret away here but DGP was queuing outside the cinema for hours....................and was he a disappointed bunny :chuckle :chuckle he kept moaning ..............whats a big whale got to do with a free willy :funneh :left: