they are aren't theykrussel wrote:![]()
![]()
Nice pins
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I'm Outta here!!!! \o/
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: I'm Outta here!!!! \o/
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: I'm Outta here!!!! \o/
I'm pretty sure the CON/LIB government will have you back working for RM in some capacity. Even from your deathbed
.
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: I'm Outta here!!!! \o/
Gratz on getting out alive!
I keep throwing myself down the stairs to get away from RM... unfortunately I seem to bounce too much to do myself any harm!
I keep throwing myself down the stairs to get away from RM... unfortunately I seem to bounce too much to do myself any harm!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: I'm Outta here!!!! \o/
Good Luck for the future Mazza (and Pillow)
Have enjoyed reading your posts
Have enjoyed reading your posts