I didn't think your streets were covered in anything but goldPOSTMAN wrote:Topice merged.
A clean and tidy forum is a happy forum,shame the streets aint the same.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
red rubber bands = litter
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: red rubber bands = litter
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Elastic Bands
and the fleecesIndy wrote:As are the signing cardsSWIM wrote:re-direction bags are a lot thinner now as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Elastic Bands
Wish I was a lot thinner these days..............oh wait I amTrueBlueTerrier wrote:and the fleecesIndy wrote:As are the signing cardsSWIM wrote:re-direction bags are a lot thinner now as well.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: red rubber bands = litter
The bands bio degrade in ultra violet light, so it would help a bit if people closed the f...ing boxes after getting a handful.
It might also help if people didn't try to stretch them beyond their elasticity point to contain a bundle only superman can lift !!
One bloke in our office uses new bands every day after being hit in the eye by stretchy.... breaky one
It might also help if people didn't try to stretch them beyond their elasticity point to contain a bundle only superman can lift !!
One bloke in our office uses new bands every day after being hit in the eye by stretchy.... breaky one
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
montriff
- Posts: 243
- Joined: 24 Feb 2009, 17:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Elastic Bands
even the redirection stickers aren't fully gummed these daysTrueBlueTerrier wrote:and the fleecesIndy wrote:As are the signing cardsSWIM wrote:re-direction bags are a lot thinner now as well.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: red rubber bands = litter
And the biro's are rubbish,they have less ink in them than those cancer research ones
For we were soldiers once,and young