fishtank wrote:Everything is only words calpsy...even laws.calpsy wrote:Its only words . Lets see it happen across the UK 100% . You're dreaming if you think its gonna happen .
What's your point?
Do you think Royal Mail will continue to pay for a very expensive insurance bond when the majority of duties will use a van?
No insurance bond...No private cars on delivery....it's just economics,you have to evolve calpsy,you're a dinosaur,a relic from the past,evolution or...extinction...your choice.
I typed "But" but I meant "bit".calpsy wrote:This isnt meant as an insult either BUT
Yes I read that but the immediate bit before the red quote explains why and because of that its not, at least I don't think it was, meant as a personal insult. Just a description. Whereas as stop crying ffs has no validity as a debating tool
EH ? ? ?
I will try to explain it again I was tired last night.
Fishhtank called you a dinosaur because in his estimation you are not evolving to the new reality of no PCoD - in fact as I suggested you appear to be in denial of it happening. In that context calling you a dinosaur was not meant as an insult (but you knew that anyway
Hope that's a bit clearer.
