hubbahubba wrote:gotta laugh,DO staff have a sly dig in the MC forum about the massive breaks we have,and you got posties trying to strike because they can't get away an HOUR early every day
Hey!!!!!! it's my job to bait you not the other way round
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
hubbahubba wrote:gotta laugh,DO staff have a sly dig in the MC forum about the massive breaks we have,and you got posties trying to strike because they can't get away an HOUR early every day
Hey!!!!!! it's my job to bait you not the other way round
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Seems to be plenty of time in my D.O and thats nowt to do with start time or no break. I look at the sheets and I look at the net working duty hours for that day so if somebody has a duty time of 0600 to 1340 that gives 7 hour net working day. I take a look at how many hours have been worked from actual start time to actual finish time and a lot of OPGs are making time against how many hours they were supposed to work.