My point exactly Fisht ,they can't all be telling the truthfishtank wrote:One things for sure Belial..if all the people who claimed to have killed Hoffa actually did...it must have been a hell of a send off....standing room only.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
JIMMY HOFFA
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Bye
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Jimmy Hoffa ? Don't know him. The nearest I can get is a guy that played for Man United called Jimmy Greenhoff....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Eric Cantona on 04 Feb 2011, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Who says you can't learn anything from this site?
Very informative lads.
Got to agree with you though Smoker, "Better to Burn Up than to Fade Away!"
Wouldn't make a very good Hollywood Blockbuster with a load of miserable old posties sitting around the rest room going, "Yeah Whatever I don't give a s**t!"
Got to agree with you though Smoker, "Better to Burn Up than to Fade Away!"
Wouldn't make a very good Hollywood Blockbuster with a load of miserable old posties sitting around the rest room going, "Yeah Whatever I don't give a s**t!"
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Keep going Dorset ,How many other US union leaders can you find that have died in unexplained circumstances or mysteriously in police custodyDorset Plodder wrote:Who says you can't learn anything from this site?Very informative lads.
![]()
Got to agree with you though Smoker, "Better to Burn Up than to Fade Away!"
Wouldn't make a very good Hollywood Blockbuster with a load of miserable old posties sitting around the rest room going, "Yeah Whatever I don't give a s**t!"
Bye
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
I can remember Sly Stallone getting beaten up as a Union Rep in F.I.S.T! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Stallone getting fistedDorset Plodder wrote:I can remember Sly Stallone getting beaten up as a Union Rep in F.I.S.T!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
I can remember real Union Reps getting beaten up during the miners strike.Dorset Plodder wrote:I can remember Sly Stallone getting beaten up as a Union Rep in F.I.S.T!
The strike breakers and management would point them out to the police and off they would go.
Reasonable use of force obviously.

Damm frightening scary womens support group...she could have been hiding an AK47 m'lud honest.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Yes, they were dark days indeed. I was still at School when that was happening. But several of my relatives were there. Thank God we have videophones, and the Internet, to expose that type of thing, if/when it happens again! Too much of it wasn't recorded. If it was, I doubt that it would have been allowed to go on for so long. 
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
axeman
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
we already have two crooks at union headquaters 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
BELIAL wrote:Keep going Dorset ,How many other US union leaders can you find that have died in unexplained circumstances or mysteriously in police custodyDorset Plodder wrote:Who says you can't learn anything from this site?Very informative lads.
![]()
Got to agree with you though Smoker, "Better to Burn Up than to Fade Away!"
Wouldn't make a very good Hollywood Blockbuster with a load of miserable old posties sitting around the rest room going, "Yeah Whatever I don't give a s**t!"
This guy seems to know a few, some even ordinary workers http://blogs.alternet.org/refugee/2011/ ... r-manassa/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: JIMMY HOFFA
Sobering Reading TBT.
Makes you wonder what's going on in the Land of The Free? Suppose that's H & B taken to the limit! Hope never read anything like that on here.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)