ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
Google,or rather Bing is your friend,and D2D's but that's for another day...
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/it.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/it.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
Hitcher wrote:Seeing as pay freezes are on the cards this year we did alright.BELIAL wrote:5% pay cut thenand that's CPI not RPI calculated.
Now who thought it was wise to enter a three year deal at a time of unprecedented uncertainty ,volatility ,and financial collapse ?
Never go for a job in the city Hitch , you won't fit in
Bye
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
BELIAL wrote:Hitcher wrote:Seeing as pay freezes are on the cards this year we did alright.BELIAL wrote:5% pay cut thenand that's CPI not RPI calculated.
Now who thought it was wise to enter a three year deal at a time of unprecedented uncertainty ,volatility ,and financial collapse ?:chuckleTickled me that has . Pay cut but you happy cos it could've been worse
![]()
![]()
Wasn't a pay cut for everyone though!
Under the CWU''s "winners and losers" system (technically known as "i'm allright Jack,f**k you") many did indeed do "allright"
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
The amount of calls on any given delivery played a part in who was better off and who was worse off. Start date as well as some OPGs would not have been in receipt of shift allowance.
-
gb93
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
If my reckoning is right that will be about another £5 a week more take home.macphee1 wrote:Our personal allowance also goes up to £7475.
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
Cost more than that a week to get to work compared to a couple of months ago
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
NI contribs goes up 1% though. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
and Vat up 2.5% - and now the goverment are talking about making everyone pay more towards pensions, but reduce the payout.POSTMAN wrote:NI contribs goes up 1% though.
:ncfo :dcfoAll post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
Don't be too harsh on Lord Snooty , he is after all watering down the new anti corruption laws, far too onerous

Bye
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
I have to say I don't like mock-ups like that. I don't like the Conservatives much either, but the reasons for the mess that we are in are very complex, and few of them are the fault of the present government. In fact, most of them are down to the previous Prime Minister who, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, had some of the most myopic policies imaginable. Starting with the sell-off of our gold assets, but unfortunately not ending there. However, most individuals have to take some of the blame. There was a lot of 'short credit' available prior to the recession, and people just took it, then took some more, and so on. Then when it came back to bite them, when all the debts were called in collectively, they seemed to be the people who whined the most that it had all gone to sh*t.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and Vat up 2.5% - and now the goverment are talking about making everyone pay more towards pensions, but reduce the payout.POSTMAN wrote:NI contribs goes up 1% though.
:ncfo :dcfo
Personally, my financial situation is moderately healthy, circumstances considered. I suppose it would be because I have always lived within my means rather than going around flaunting things that I cannot afford. I guess I'm not "cool", nor am I suave or particularly well-dressed, and the branded clothes I do have are well maintained to ensure they last, but that's the price one must pay. I guess I'm different to the dole-ites on my walk who have their Ben Sherman boots, their Evisu jeans, their G-star Raw tops, their Diesel gloves, their HTC Desire HDs, their iPods, etc., but it's amazing what a little financial management, within one's own sphere of power, can do. I also blame that c*nt Peter Mandelson because it must be his fault, he's a c*nt.
-
jack straw
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
- Gender: Female
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
That's the union got that for you. Great eh? Any idea what Ward and Hayes get a week, and what their pay rise was?bringon4dayweeks wrote:thats the top pay rise w :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo e voted for
PLUS.... you idiots voted for it!!!!!
-
jack straw
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
- Gender: Female
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
Smug Tory manager are you? I can smell it a mile off. :dcfo :ncfotaurus88 wrote:I have to say I don't like mock-ups like that. I don't like the Conservatives much either, but the reasons for the mess that we are in are very complex, and few of them are the fault of the present government. In fact, most of them are down to the previous Prime Minister who, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, had some of the most myopic policies imaginable. Starting with the sell-off of our gold assets, but unfortunately not ending there. However, most individuals have to take some of the blame. There was a lot of 'short credit' available prior to the recession, and people just took it, then took some more, and so on. Then when it came back to bite them, when all the debts were called in collectively, they seemed to be the people who whined the most that it had all gone to sh*t.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and Vat up 2.5% - and now the goverment are talking about making everyone pay more towards pensions, but reduce the payout.POSTMAN wrote:NI contribs goes up 1% though.
:ncfo :dcfo
Personally, my financial situation is moderately healthy, circumstances considered. I suppose it would be because I have always lived within my means rather than going around flaunting things that I cannot afford. I guess I'm not "cool", nor am I suave or particularly well-dressed, and the branded clothes I do have are well maintained to ensure they last, but that's the price one must pay. I guess I'm different to the dole-ites on my walk who have their Ben Sherman boots, their Evisu jeans, their G-star Raw tops, their Diesel gloves, their HTC Desire HDs, their iPods, etc., but it's amazing what a little financial management, within one's own sphere of power, can do. I also blame that c*nt Peter Mandelson because it must be his fault, he's a c*nt.
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
No, just not your archetypal prole who blames everything on whoever is in government on the day they decide to have a rant. I'm neither Conservative nor Labour - the day we get away from such two-party politics is the day we finally have some hope.jack straw wrote:Smug Tory manager are you? I can smell it a mile off. :dcfo :ncfotaurus88 wrote:I have to say I don't like mock-ups like that. I don't like the Conservatives much either, but the reasons for the mess that we are in are very complex, and few of them are the fault of the present government. In fact, most of them are down to the previous Prime Minister who, as Chancellor of the Exchequer, had some of the most myopic policies imaginable. Starting with the sell-off of our gold assets, but unfortunately not ending there. However, most individuals have to take some of the blame. There was a lot of 'short credit' available prior to the recession, and people just took it, then took some more, and so on. Then when it came back to bite them, when all the debts were called in collectively, they seemed to be the people who whined the most that it had all gone to sh*t.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and Vat up 2.5% - and now the goverment are talking about making everyone pay more towards pensions, but reduce the payout.POSTMAN wrote:NI contribs goes up 1% though.
:ncfo :dcfo
Personally, my financial situation is moderately healthy, circumstances considered. I suppose it would be because I have always lived within my means rather than going around flaunting things that I cannot afford. I guess I'm not "cool", nor am I suave or particularly well-dressed, and the branded clothes I do have are well maintained to ensure they last, but that's the price one must pay. I guess I'm different to the dole-ites on my walk who have their Ben Sherman boots, their Evisu jeans, their G-star Raw tops, their Diesel gloves, their HTC Desire HDs, their iPods, etc., but it's amazing what a little financial management, within one's own sphere of power, can do. I also blame that c*nt Peter Mandelson because it must be his fault, he's a c*nt.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
I'm with you , Tory/labour same result ,one f***s you slowly so you may not notice it ,the other slashes your throat and tells you its for your own good . The sooner we get a "Guillotine all Establishment Careerist Politicians Party" the better. They'd get my vote .No, just not your archetypal prole who blames everything on whoever is in government on the day they decide to have a rant. I'm neither Conservative nor Labour - the day we get away from such two-party politics is the day we finally have some hope.
But surely you know the roots of this deficit are planted fair and square in the previous Tory admins repeal of the laws regulating the banking and financial service sector. The very laws that were introduced after the great depression to prevent a repeat performance. The Big Bang "get real objectors we no longer live in the 1920's ,our institutions ,markets and traders are now so modern, sophisticated and wise that there could never be a repeat of this financial disaster , regulation is superfluous "
Twats or thieves and liars ?
Either way you pay
Bye
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: 1.5 per cent pay rise in april i cant wait
The roots of the deficit are all over the place and have been planted by knobs in all different parties. Fact is, though they wear different colours, though they claim different points of view, they're all the same kinds of people. It's not been long since the 'financial crisis' (quoted because it's not a term I'd use if I could think of another) and the banks are still going unregulated - probably because they're the only thing that we've got left in this country. Germany has managed to turn it around and report growth because they actually still have industry to help boost their GDP, we have nothing. There has been a gradual erosion of this country by politicians. Everything has been stripped bare. If we keep re-electing the same kinds of people we're going to get the same results. But the average voter is so damn stupid that they would vote for anything - wouldn't they? A certain agreement comes to mind . . .BELIAL wrote:I'm with you , Tory/labour same result ,one f***s you slowly so you may not notice it ,the other slashes your throat and tells you its for your own good . The sooner we get a "Guillotine all Establishment Careerist Politicians Party" the better. They'd get my vote .No, just not your archetypal prole who blames everything on whoever is in government on the day they decide to have a rant. I'm neither Conservative nor Labour - the day we get away from such two-party politics is the day we finally have some hope.
But surely you know the roots of this deficit are planted fair and square in the previous Tory admins repeal of the laws regulating the banking and financial service sector. The very laws that were introduced after the great depression to prevent a repeat performance. The Big Bang "get real objectors we no longer live in the 1920's ,our institutions ,markets and traders are now so modern, sophisticated and wise that there could never be a repeat of this financial disaster , regulation is superfluous "![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Twats or thieves and liars ?![]()
Either way you pay