ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Amy Houston’s dad praise for postal workers

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Amy Houston’s dad praise for postal workers

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/ ... l_workers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PAUL Houston, who is campaigning to deport the failed asylum seeker who knocked over his 12-year-old daughter Amy and left her to die in the road, has praised the work of the Royal Mail.

Letters from across the country addressed simply to ‘Amy’s Dad, Darwen, Lancashire’, have made it through his door in Argyle Street, since news of his seven-year fight came to national attention.

Paul, 41, said: “I have had letters of support from people of all walks of life, and I have replied thanking them all.

"If they can take the time to write to me, then I can write back to them.

“But all credit to the postal service who manage to deliver the letters with very few address details.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.