ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New Uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8953
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: New Uniform

Post by blue1873 »

J Whiteside wrote:
mucker wrote:you should try the shirts not much room for my *its :chuckle :nervous
they're not your tits
I assume by your post you would like
Mucker to prove her claim :chuckle :chuckle :wink: :wink: :Applause
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: New Uniform

Post by mucker »

J Whiteside wrote:
mucker wrote:you should try the shirts not much room for my *its :chuckle :nervous
they're not your tits
really have you seen them??
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...