Not really debating is it - please follow the rules I hate warning and banning people.Theghost wrote:Ok smart arse
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
stage 1 interview
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: stage 1 interview
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: stage 1 interview
Oh come on,You cant make tongue in cheek remarks? He took it the way intended,Sad it cant be seen that way by others.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: stage 1 interview
Perhaps then OK Smart ArseTheghost wrote:Oh come on,You cant make tongue in cheek remarks? He took it the way intended,Sad it cant be seen that way by others.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: stage 1 interview
fishtank wrote:Did you read my post?cantbelieveit's... wrote:So i pay £3 odd a week ,mr non-member pays nothing but still gets representation, why should i pay?? Union rules say he should not be representedfishtank wrote:lekker wrote:Hell -fire I wouldn't represent you
I would have.![]()
Not on behalf of the CWU....but as a colleague.
I think there are enough tossers in this company without us starting a lynch mob every time a non-member turns up.
Any non-members reading this thread are really going to want to join now aren't they?.![]()
Does anybody actually know why unions were formed...and why they are dying on their arse?.![]()
I said i wouldn't represent him on behalf of the CWU...only as a colleague.
You pay your subs so that you can be represented...not so that others can't.
This CWU isn't a secret society...and it isn't the beginning and end of the Trade Union Movement.
I am a Trade Unionist first and a CWU member second.
And a real Trade Unionist would not stand back and see a colleague being rolled over by management.
Excellent.Proper human being
-
mma83
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 28 Oct 2010, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: B'Ham
Re: stage 1 interview
Would join, but as far as i'm aware(I might be wrong) we have no rep at our office and in my 10 weeks or so have never even heard the 'union' or 'rep' word mentioned. There is a union room at our D.O but that has now been taken over by our D.O.MTrueBlueTerrier wrote:If you still want to join - go to the topmma83 wrote:As a new starter 8 weeks ago I needed Union help as I was being unfairly treated and was threatened to be walked off site as I got a bit argumentative with Lino and DOM. Spoke to union rep who admittedly gave me some good advice and helped smooth things over with the DOM, but was told he would see me and produce a union form to join up. Never happened, phoned several times after re same sort of problems and never replied to calls/texts etc.
Yes, all D.O's union representatives act in different manners, but surely common courtesy i.e call back. Should come as standard??
Needless to say, I never joined as it seems they are non-existant at my office and nobody even knew the number for our rep when I was asking. He quit 2 weeks later and we havn't had a rep for the last 4 weeks as far as i'm aware.....http://www.cwu.org/11992/membership-forms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;