ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

lost mail

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: lost mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

taurus88 wrote:I DGAF 'bout folk's gates, personally. They must have an odd fetish for gates with the way they go on about them. Now, there have been times in the past where my gate has been left open by various individuals. I have, however, come to this frightening conclusion. I have the power, in my very own two hands no less, to close it again! This was an astonishing breakthrough that I made and may revolutionise the future of gate science should the fellas at Area 51 ever unleash this secret. I'm not sure that the general public is ready for this kind of knowledge though. I'm just not sure they can handle it.
OMG..........you have now let the cat out of the bag, closing your own gate...............you are just going to have to kill everyone now.
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: lost mail

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

Did a bit of someone's cut-off today and one house had an amazing contraption on the gate... A spring loaded button on the gate top that activates the latch! :dance :nana