ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Home Delivery Network.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by clashcityrocker »

My Amazon packet has been stuck in City Link's depot since Dec 7.
Undoubtedly it isn't still there but no-one at City Link can tell us whose doorstep they left it on, or in which street.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by Pinky 1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Carew wrote: I asked Amazon to give us an option to use Royal Mail........, they can't do it
I asked for this as well.
It makes a mockery of "consumer choice"......
I have also asked for this option at the checkout ........ and was also told the same. When i'm informed that these people are the carriers, my heart sinks. They don't doorstep around here but it's a 40 mile round trip to go and pick it up myself :sad:
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:
DGP1 wrote: took 3 weeks to deliver 1 packet from Amazon and then they just left it on the door step without even knocking.
Have you considered that your knocker may be knackered? :whistle
My knockers are fine :nervous
Lets not be evasive DGP, they are called moobs, no sense in trying to hide them...............you could start wearing a bra of course, at work as well as in your leisure time :angel
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by smokerjim »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:
DGP1 wrote: took 3 weeks to deliver 1 packet from Amazon and then they just left it on the door step without even knocking.
Have you considered that your knocker may be knackered? :whistle
My knockers are fine :nervous
Lets not be evasive DGP, they are called moobs, no sense in trying to hide them...............you could start wearing a bra of course, at work as well as in your leisure time :angel
I'm prepared to give dgp the benefit of the doubt ( till photographic evidence is produced ) but I'd bet a week's pay that his knockers aren't as good as mucker's knockers :whistle
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8957
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by blue1873 »

smokerjim wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:
DGP1 wrote: took 3 weeks to deliver 1 packet from Amazon and then they just left it on the door step without even knocking.
Have you considered that your knocker may be knackered? :whistle
My knockers are fine :nervous
Lets not be evasive DGP, they are called moobs, no sense in trying to hide them...............you could start wearing a bra of course, at work as well as in your leisure time :angel
I'm prepared to give dgp the benefit of the doubt ( till photographic evidence is produced ) but I'd bet a week's pay that his knockers aren't as good as mucker's knockers :whistle
You,ll have to go a long way to find knockers as good as Mucker's knockers.....Fnarr...Fnarr...Fnarr...ooh er Matron! :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by andy2007 »

Pinky 1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Carew wrote: I asked Amazon to give us an option to use Royal Mail........, they can't do it
I asked for this as well.
It makes a mockery of "consumer choice"......
I have also asked for this option at the checkout ........ and was also told the same. When i'm informed that these people are the carriers, my heart sinks. They don't doorstep around here but it's a 40 mile round trip to go and pick it up myself :sad:
Just take your business elsewhere, and explain that it's because of the poor service, and 40 mile round trip to collect in person. :hmmmm
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Home Delivery Network.

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:
DGP1 wrote: took 3 weeks to deliver 1 packet from Amazon and then they just left it on the door step without even knocking.
Have you considered that your knocker may be knackered? :whistle
My knockers are fine :nervous
Lets not be evasive DGP, they are called moobs, no sense in trying to hide them...............you could start wearing a bra of course, at work as well as in your leisure time :angel
I'm prepared to give dgp the benefit of the doubt ( till photographic evidence is produced ) but I'd bet a week's pay that his knockers aren't as good as mucker's knockers :whistle
Are you joking smoker, in the trade they call him Mr Wobbly Wobbly :chuckle :chuckle Although mucker probably doesn't have hairs on her chest, though it's not unknown!