
or have I got this game wrong



Are these the ones Union subs are paid for?POSTMAN wrote:Seeing as this IS a family show...
Is that Mucker without a top onTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
or have I got this game wrong
he can pop his pecks at me anytimedvbuk55 wrote:Is that Mucker without a top onTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
or have I got this game wrong![]()
![]()
Hmmmmm.............check the speedos, mucker......plenty of pecs...........not a lot of peck..........in the lunchboxmucker wrote:he can pop his pecks at me anytimedvbuk55 wrote:Is that Mucker without a top onTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
or have I got this game wrong![]()
![]()
![]()
A bit like Crackerjack Double or dropLincox wrote:I predict that we will all be issued with juggling balls in the new year, to prepare us for the Canadian style two armed bundle carrying. Following will be a test on your ability to juggle with two bundles of mail tucked under each arm. Three drops and your in the dole queue.
