ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I'm in The Telegraph.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: I'm in The Telegraph.

Post by clashcityrocker »

Some of us are in the Urban Dictionary........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: I'm in The Telegraph.

Post by POSTMAN »

Just checked,one of them was online the other day...
Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: I'm in The Telegraph.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:Some of us are in the Urban Dictionary........
The Teebs one is not particularly flattering. Funny though :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Teebs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: I'm in The Telegraph.

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Some of us are in the Urban Dictionary........
The Teebs one is not particularly flattering. Funny though :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Teebs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I never realised..............why didn't you say before and you would've been welcome in the naughty room :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio