ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by noggin1969 »

Far be it from me to stifle free speech
Last edited by noggin1969 on 01 Feb 2024, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by REDLETTER »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
2. I have never seen a "Do you know who I am" complaint on the internet - but here is the closest. http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Business ... 71427.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Who manages the Royal Mail for complaints?
I send three parcels to the USA to my daughters over there, age 8 and 12, one week before the RM's suggested deadline. They did not arrive on time, i.e by yesterday.

Two disappointed girls and sorry, I do not find the weather conditions from the very start of December much of an excuse, indeed I calssify it as pathetic when one has spent nearly 30 quid on sending the three parcels..

Who is responsible for policing the RM as I am not going through their cr-p of customer service, which, at first sight on-line, has been designed to obsfurcate the process from the very outset. And they only serve to serve themselves.

later ------ and I will take it up with Vaughan Williams who was/is a RM director.....who was at biz school with me

even later -------- And I note Mark Higson, a fellow alumni. is MD of the RM. He has an e-mail accessible to my post grad school and we grads......so I shall raise this subject of (i) completely unacceptable service and (ii) the torturous route to cust complaints, with him directly
Again most answers were supportive. :left: :left:
You lot are missing the point here.

This gentleman is sending presents to his daughters in the USA, He is a cheapskate, can't be bothered to see his family so sends items by a cheap method!

Get on a plane and go and see your family. I don't care what reasons he isn't there, if he is divorced, working for the US state Dept or any reason, he should be with his kids.

But still has time to moan on an internet site!!!!! (hey...............that's what I'm doing! :Very Happy )
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by sidewinder »

He couldn't get on a plane. They were all delayed due to the so called snow.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by Wessex »

His spelling is so hopeless no wonder he needs help with crosswords and I shouldn't be surprised his parcels have ended up in the United Arab Emirates as a result.What a pilchard !
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by Wessex »

Anyway I thought Vaughan Williams was a composer.Does he have a RM namesake ? Oh well back to the answer bank for that one.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by Wessex »

Just read the students website post about RM wimps and there is a great reply from one called lukeatforest who has worked for rm and tells them how it is. Fact :Very Happy

Bet he still needs a haircut though bloody students, bloody layabouts ,bloody... :Very Happy
youwot!!!!!
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 582
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
Gender: Male
Location: oop north

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by youwot!!!!! »

sidewinder wrote:He couldn't get on a plane. They were all delayed due to the so called snow.

which is probably why his parcels haven't turned up,unless he thinks we drive them to america????? :whistle
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
barbario
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 411
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 11:28

Re: Can some Customers really see beyond their own road.

Post by barbario »

Hey,,didn't you know that when we are privatised,we will never have problems with the snow ever again. Believe it or not,alot of the public actually swollow that crap. :whistle