ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Met Office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Met Office

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:That's a small back garden for a care home. :hmmmm
That's the back garden to the 'dungeon' :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:That's a small back garden for a care home. :hmmmm
Not a lot of care involved :cry the staff were all trained by Royal Mail.....I had to sneak the picture by the matron.......she was sunbathing topless, she's a really hard person :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Met Office

Post by DGP1 »

I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by dvbuk55 »

Joking apart gents, I've just taken my wife to a care home where she nurses and the roads are feckin horrendous. I expect it in my road but even the main roads are full of snow and slush...........I don't think I've ever seen the roads so bad.
Broxi51
Posts: 1154
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 19:04
Location: Scotland

Re: Met Office

Post by Broxi51 »

dvbuk55 wrote:Joking apart gents, I've just taken my wife to a care home where she nurses and the roads are feckin horrendous. I expect it in my road but even the main roads are full of snow and slush...........I don't think I've ever seen the roads so bad.

Council managers seem to come from the same place that RM get theirs from :shock:
They have only had a few weeks warning of bad weather :d'oh!
The time has come to stop turning the other cheek, time to stop shaking our heads in bitter dismay, time to stop mumbling our angry words.
The time has come for union.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Met Office

Post by Stormproof »

I went out in the car earlier and the main roads are still covered in snow and are really lumpy with the ice, its like driving on cobbles. I thought the main road would've been clear as it runs past the police HQ, on the plus side the supermarket and KFC were nice and quiet :Very Happy
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by POSTMAN »

DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Met Office

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas. :sad:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas. :sad:
You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechauns :hmmmm I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Met Office

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas. :sad:
You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechauns :hmmmm I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one :Very Happy
You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about mine :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas. :sad:
You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechauns :hmmmm I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one :Very Happy
You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about mine :nervous
My wife doesn't come on here ................in fact.........no forget it.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Met Office

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I've notice that the map changes, yesterday the east coast of NI was red and now it's London, the benefits of hotlinking :Very Happy
Was badish yesterday,very bad today.
If tomm was a work day no one would be able to go out.
Can't see it getting better for Monday as it would of all iced up.

f**k knows how the country is going to get over it before xmas.
It's still snowing here and it's forecast to snow even more so I can't see our mail going out before Christmas. :sad:
You just get the leprechauns to do it for you...................are there such a thing as lady leprechauns :hmmmm I've heard of the banshee, in fact I married one :Very Happy
You're lucky your wife is away out or she would kill you for that comment................just like mine will if I made the same comment about mine :nervous
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
My wife doesn't come on here ................in fact.........no forget it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Met Office

Post by maisymoo04 »

evening DV :wave
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Met Office

Post by dvbuk55 »

maisymoo04 wrote:evening DV :wave
Hiya maisym...............how's it hangin' :wave
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Met Office

Post by maisymoo04 »

mainly to the right m8,cant complain thort ad cum on the chat to snowy to go on the piss.wife gone to bed coz am borin hense me bein on this haha :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"