ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Please help re sick leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

Actually... no... I am wearing a woolly jumper though. :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:Actually... no... I am wearing a woolly jumper though. :nervous
Ah yes ............not quite the same.........and please don't ask................it was DGPs idea, imparted in the naughty room
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by mucker »

I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor
and a perv :chuckle
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by fishtank »

mucker wrote:
I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor
and a perv :chuckle
Every cloud has a silver lining. :wink:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
mucker wrote:
I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor
and a perv :chuckle
Every cloud has a silver lining. :wink:
haha
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor
and a perv :chuckle
Don't go jiggling those at me young lady, I've paid a fortune for these spectacles so I don't need my eyesight to get any worse............my hearings not too good either :chuckle :chuckle by the way have you got a sheepskin coat :angel