ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

More snow forecast

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by dvbuk55 »

No snow forecast for my area again :nana
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: More snow forecast

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:No snow forecast for my area again :nana
Does that mean you're going to fall on your arse again :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Sippin40oz
Posts: 170
Joined: 24 Oct 2010, 18:29
Gender: Female

Re: More snow forecast

Post by Sippin40oz »

A local newspaper article said that RM confirmed we would be getting spikeys on the 10th Dec but still nothing. Then again Royal mail denied cancelling deliveries in the same article ;liar those 4 day piles of packets must have been part of my imagination!

I must admit iam a little concerned as after the chaos last time i very much doubt our office will cancel deliveries again.
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: More snow forecast

Post by Wessex »

demon wrote:dont get the spikes the fall to bits after 5 mins
My own personal spiky plus spikes have just shed their first stud after 2 UK winters and walking in 2 ice bound countries.Perhaps RM are using an ersatz version ?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:No snow forecast for my area again :nana
Does that mean you're going to fall on your arse again :wink:
Luckily it was my head, had it been my arse I may have had a brain heamorrhage :chuckle It was just icy not snow but I won't be going out by myself anymore the matron will have to get me a chaperon.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: More snow forecast

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:No snow forecast for my area again :nana
Does that mean you're going to fall on your arse again :wink:
Luckily it was my head, had it been my arse I may have had a brain heamorrhage :chuckle It was just icy not snow but I won't be going out by myself anymore the matron will have to get me a chaperon.
Image :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:No snow forecast for my area again :nana
Does that mean you're going to fall on your arse again :wink:
Luckily it was my head, had it been my arse I may have had a brain heamorrhage :chuckle It was just icy not snow but I won't be going out by myself anymore the matron will have to get me a chaperon.
Image :chuckle
:shock: Think I'll give the bed bath a miss thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: More snow forecast

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
:shock: Think I'll give the bed bath a miss thanks
DGP will be disappointed :whistle :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: More snow forecast

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
:shock: Think I'll give the bed bath a miss thanks
DGP will be disappointed :whistle :whistle
I've grown used to disappointment :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by fishtank »

DGP1 wrote: I've grown used to disappointment :nervous
It's the lack of growth that's the biggest disappointment....or should that be smallest. :wink:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: More snow forecast

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
DGP1 wrote: I've grown used to disappointment :nervous
It's the lack of growth that's the biggest disappointment....or should that be smallest. :wink:
My wife says the same :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
:shock: Think I'll give the bed bath a miss thanks
DGP will be disappointed :whistle :whistle
I've grown used to disappointment :nervous
Wellllll I suppose I could make the odd exception....for an old friend, though I'm not bathing you every day :no no
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
DGP1 wrote: I've grown used to disappointment :nervous
It's the lack of growth that's the biggest disappointment....or should that be smallest. :wink:
Yep...definitely the smallest................shouldn't this be in the erectile dysfunction thread though :whistle I mean we've all had problems with it, although we don't like to admit it.......................it's like wearing womens underwear...........who hasn't worn knickers.......
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: More snow forecast

Post by BELIAL »

This erectile disfunction ,does it work both ways?
Cos I get a stiffie with the slightest glimpse of a shapely calf /the merest hint of an arousing scent /the smallest of seductive smiles/just a hint of a glint in the eye :ncfo :vcfo
Bye
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: More snow forecast

Post by fishtank »

BELIAL wrote: Cos I get a stiffie with the slightest glimpse of a shapely calf
Image :shock: :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share