ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Please help re sick leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
I'm already grey haired, decrepit and poor lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
I'm already grey haired, decrepit and poor lol
Shame, never mind things can only get better, you know the old saying April, something old something new something borrowed something blue - have you heard the one about the 3 nuns :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
I'm already grey haired, decrepit and poor lol
Shame, never mind things can only get better, you know the old saying April, something old something new something borrowed something blue - have you heard the one about the 3 nuns :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
No... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
I'm already grey haired, decrepit and poor lol
Shame, never mind things can only get better, you know the old saying April, something old something new something borrowed something blue - have you heard the one about the 3 nuns :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
No... :nervous
Stop corrupting him :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:If I'm honest, I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading going back to work at the same time. I know the others in the office will have been slagging me off for being off so long, they don't really want me there anyway because I'm not "a local"! I'm just looking forward to getting out of the house and earning some proper money with the overtime I've missed. And I need to lose weight for the big event next year!! :Very Happy
Good news April..............you have another 12 months, the Olympics aren't until 2012 :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Hazzif! I just want to lose the weight I've put on since being off. Then I'll look nice in my dress :Very Happy If I was as skinny as an athlete, I'd look ill.
OMG - don't tell me you are getting hitched..............Noooooooooooooo, don't do it - I made that mistake 38 years ago and look at me now, grey haired, decrepit, poor :Boo hoo! :chuckle
I'm already grey haired, decrepit and poor lol
Shame, never mind things can only get better, you know the old saying April, something old something new something borrowed something blue - have you heard the one about the 3 nuns :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
No... :nervous
Stop corrupting him :wink:
HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
See what I mean ..............what on earth are lady pads...................are they a bit like those things I wear in bed at night :confused DG usually wraps himself in a duvet nappy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
See what I mean ..............what on earth are lady pads...................are they a bit like those things I wear in bed at night :confused DG usually wraps himself in a duvet nappy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Your rubber undies? Oh no, hang on, they're not for incontinence, they're just for the sheer pleasure! Dirty bugga... Do they inflate when you fart?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
See what I mean ..............what on earth are lady pads...................are they a bit like those things I wear in bed at night :confused DG usually wraps himself in a duvet nappy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Your rubber undies? Oh no, hang on, they're not for incontinence, they're just for the sheer pleasure! Dirty bugga... Do they inflate when you fart?
OMG the perversions you southern ladies get up to :shock: ...............rubber undies :oops:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
See what I mean ..............what on earth are lady pads...................are they a bit like those things I wear in bed at night :confused DG usually wraps himself in a duvet nappy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Your rubber undies? Oh no, hang on, they're not for incontinence, they're just for the sheer pleasure! Dirty bugga... Do they inflate when you fart?
OMG the perversions you southern ladies get up to :shock: ...............rubber undies :oops:
I'm not suvvern! Might be suvvern to you but I'm definitely norvern!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Please help re sick leave

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:HA! Corrupting HIM... :left:
Spot on DG.............. I'd never heard of some of those ........ahem, practices until April joined the fourm :angel I mean we were both practically normal :wave
Oooooooh you pair don't arf make me laff! Seriously, stop it now. My tena lady pads weren't designed for such workloads... :shock:
See what I mean ..............what on earth are lady pads...................are they a bit like those things I wear in bed at night :confused DG usually wraps himself in a duvet nappy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Your rubber undies? Oh no, hang on, they're not for incontinence, they're just for the sheer pleasure! Dirty bugga... Do they inflate when you fart?
OMG the perversions you southern ladies get up to :shock: ...............rubber undies :oops:
I'm not suvvern! Might be suvvern to you but I'm definitely norvern!
Yes sorry about that April, didn't notice the Welsh connection,spent some time in Wales training..................just as a matter of interest, do you have a sheep skin coat?