Me, 529 pre-revison. Highest in office mid 700's lowest mid 400's (Union rep!mailsortdreams wrote:...on your walk?
730 on mine and that's one of the lowest in the office.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How many calls...
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: How many calls...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How many calls...
610+
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: How many calls...
607 .. plus one "official" business ...
Includes about 9 dogs (three highly dodgy) ... two "catalogue freaks" (every catalogue ever issued - they get 'em - strange, but they both live at house number 9 on separate streets !) ... at least four "home businesses" (loadsa sign-for packets) ... two "EBay addicts" that are next door to each other - and are (95%) never in (can take 10+ minutes doing the P739s sometimes - I do one P739 for each separate packet - is that right ??) which of course means carrying undelivered packets around for 2+ hours ... several "1pm special" regulars (some that involve a lot of dead walking to make the time - although obviously not at this moment in time), four pouch boxes that work and two that don't (despite repeated pleadings to lino to fix) so more dead walking to pick up bags crammed into working boxes ... and I reckon about 500 Sky Mags every month (one month I WILL count them - just to put my mind at rest !) ... hills - I've got a few (which of course involve steps up to doors) ... two firm offers of a cuppa (one of which is the fourth house on the walk - so obviously never taken up !) ... no official "toilet options" (although there is one "discreet" option and one "not so discreet" option which has been used several times during this cold snap
) ... and a lapse (fortunately cancelled over the Christmas period though) ...
... and my lino reckons it's an easy walk (as I've said to him, "I bet you say that to ALL the boys"
)
Includes about 9 dogs (three highly dodgy) ... two "catalogue freaks" (every catalogue ever issued - they get 'em - strange, but they both live at house number 9 on separate streets !) ... at least four "home businesses" (loadsa sign-for packets) ... two "EBay addicts" that are next door to each other - and are (95%) never in (can take 10+ minutes doing the P739s sometimes - I do one P739 for each separate packet - is that right ??) which of course means carrying undelivered packets around for 2+ hours ... several "1pm special" regulars (some that involve a lot of dead walking to make the time - although obviously not at this moment in time), four pouch boxes that work and two that don't (despite repeated pleadings to lino to fix) so more dead walking to pick up bags crammed into working boxes ... and I reckon about 500 Sky Mags every month (one month I WILL count them - just to put my mind at rest !) ... hills - I've got a few (which of course involve steps up to doors) ... two firm offers of a cuppa (one of which is the fourth house on the walk - so obviously never taken up !) ... no official "toilet options" (although there is one "discreet" option and one "not so discreet" option which has been used several times during this cold snap
... and my lino reckons it's an easy walk (as I've said to him, "I bet you say that to ALL the boys"
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: How many calls...
The new 739s have a number of items column so you can just write in a number. Personally, even on the old system, I band them together before giving them in at the caller's office so that it's pretty obvious. I certainly wouldn't write out a million 739s!RedBagMan wrote:I do one P739 for each separate packet - is that right ??)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How many calls...
Ditto - on the older ones I used to write the number of each type in the box provided, and then in the "Because" box indicate how many items total.taurus88 wrote:The new 739s have a number of items column so you can just write in a number. Personally, even on the old system, I band them together before giving them in at the caller's office so that it's pretty obvious. I certainly wouldn't write out a million 739s!RedBagMan wrote:I do one P739 for each separate packet - is that right ??)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.