ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

SUNDAY O/T RATE

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: SUNDAY O/T RATE

Post by baldrick »

POSTMAN wrote:
baldrick wrote:
MAN OF STEEL wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
baldrick wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
baldrick wrote:Sunday OT rate is £10.87 ph, but I think you delivery guys can negotiate what you are prepared to come in for. :wink:
I'd come in for a 1 hour break :nervous :chuckle
So would I. :roll:
:chuckle :chuckle
I'd come in for a 1 hr break but I'd want travelling time on top! :funneh
We used to get a 1 hour break on a Sunday Duty, but that was cut to 30 minutes by the Way Forward Agreement 2000. :sad:
Yeah,just been added on to the weekday ones aint it. :cuppa
Nope. We used to get 1 hour and 20 minutes breaks on weekday duties, and that was cut to 40 minutes by the Way Forward.
We also lost our 15 minutes 'end of duty' washing and changing concession. :neutral: