ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

van sharing and you dont want ot

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Terry Butcher
Posts: 107
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
Gender: Male

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by Terry Butcher »

fishtank wrote:
Terry Butcher wrote:If i don't want to go over, I wont. I'm in the driving seat (literally) :dance , my pairing has no say in the matter...unless he wants to walk back to the office :Very Happy.
Absolute bollox.
If you want to work over and your partner doesn't you and your partner have to return to the D.O. for their finishing time then arrangements are made for you to re-commence your delivery.
If your partner wants to work over but you don't you and your partner have to return to your D.O. for your finishing time then arrangements are made for your partner to re-commence their delivery.
You have f**k all say in it at all.
You're just a glorified taxi driver...."driving seat" ffs. :roll:
Wow, what a hissy fit. Cheap humour is clearly lost on some people. Me and my pairing get on well and have not once had a disagrement on overtime/cutting off. I'll happily give him a lift back to the office should he ever want OT when i don't, i work to my time and couldn't care less whether I'm acting taxi driver or postman during that time. It's no secret that you don't like me (I use a pouch on a few small loops on light days...what a bastard I am) but you could at least try to lighten up a little. Fishtank? Hook. Line. Sinker.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by fishtank »

Terry Butcher wrote: It's no secret that you don't like me
It is to me. :crazy:
I don't even know you.
I reply to your posts TB that's all....it ain't personal. :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Terry Butcher
Posts: 107
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
Gender: Male

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by Terry Butcher »

fishtank wrote:
Terry Butcher wrote: It's no secret that you don't like me
It is to me. :crazy:
I don't even know you.
I reply to your posts TB that's all....it ain't personal. :chuckle
"I don't even know you" - I am in complete agreement with that statement. :Applause "Terry Butcher" is just my internet persona while on this site, just as i presume "Fishtank" isn't on your birth certificate? :hmmmm

I may come across as defensive because i get the impression people are judging me, as a person, based purely on the tiny snippet of my personality that i display on this site. Stereotypes and assumptions really wind me up...but that's another story. Your right, it 'aint personal. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by Pat Ostman »

Sorry TB, but if you post crap arranged as truth its hardly hook line and sinker and more like an escape route :cool
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
Terry Butcher
Posts: 107
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
Gender: Male

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by Terry Butcher »

Pat Ostman wrote:Sorry TB, but if you post crap arranged as truth its hardly hook line and sinker and more like an escape route :cool
Who's truth? Yours? There are two different camps on the subject (as far as i can tell), I belong to one, you belong to the other. It's a difference of opinion, not a matter of fact or fiction. This could go back and fourth all day but, theres probably no point (or need) for it to do so. I reckon I'm gunna leave it as it is now.
london sub
Posts: 397
Joined: 29 Jan 2009, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by london sub »

Terry Butcher wrote:
Pat Ostman wrote:Sorry TB, but if you post crap arranged as truth its hardly hook line and sinker and more like an escape route :cool
Who's truth? Yours? There are two different camps on the subject (as far as i can tell), I belong to one, you belong to the other. It's a difference of opinion, not a matter of fact or fiction. This could go back and fourth all day but, theres probably no point (or need) for it to do so. I reckon I'm gunna leave it as it is now.
Good :roll:
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:I reply to your posts TB that's all....it ain't personal. :chuckle
You know it is personal when someone grasses you up to Postman and he kills your avatar. :mad
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: van sharing and you dont want ot

Post by maisymoo04 »

now now girls its xmas :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"