I'm going green............only wind up ones for me nowdvbuk55 wrote:No you can't you fecking perv.............get in the naughty room with that DGP............he'll lend you hisLincox wrote:Can I have a battery operated one please, and perhaps if the budget is there a remote control .![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How many non sequenced mail revisions?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How many non sequenced mail revisions?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: How many non sequenced mail revisions?
No idea.fishtank wrote:A question for Daz...
If your first revision is a self starter and you get the £200.
and your WSM isn't due until 2012 which triggers the £600 and 6 weeks later the £200.
Will your members be forced into a delivery methods revision in 2011....for free?![]()
Not up to me
WSM /39 hour week would only make minor changes to DM duties as WSM/39 hour week partially counteract each other.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: How many non sequenced mail revisions?
You're in for a shock big guy...Big Daz wrote:WSM /39 hour week would only make minor changes to DM duties as WSM/39 hour week partially counteract each other.
If your revision is like ours and based on 85% walk-sequenced as opposed to the 40-60% walksorted you get now you will find that your indoor time shrinks by at least an 1hr and the SWW takes care of 12mins of that.
That will make a huge difference to your optimum delivery span.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: How many non sequenced mail revisions?
Walksorted is allready at a high level. Number of OPGS doing IPS has gone down over the last few years but IPS is finshing early almost every day.
RML claim that walksorted mail at national level is above 80% if I recall.
RML claim that walksorted mail at national level is above 80% if I recall.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How many non sequenced mail revisions?
We no longer get walksorted mail at my DO we get Walk sequenced but strangely the IPS side of the work has gone up.Big Daz wrote:Walksorted is allready at a high level. Number of OPGS doing IPS has gone down over the last few years but IPS is finshing early almost every day.
RML claim that walksorted mail at national level is above 80% if I recall.
We now do IPS about 3 times during the prep phase the last one being about 20 minutes before break time.
I think that what RM are claiming, whilst not being incorrect, does not equate to time saved on the ground. Yes more stuff is being machine sorted, but there are more rejections in my experience from sequencing then there ever was under walk sorting. So I am certain that hand sorted mail is being counted as machine sorted because that's what's rejecting it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.