We have a spare room next to the callers and have been waiting for a simple "knock through" for 3 years.
I could do the job myself with a stihl saw,rsj and 2 hours but i'm not allowed.
Put a quote in to your DOM, something like £1750 for materials, £940 for tools, £2500 for labour, £1300 for final fix & don't forget VAT at 20%fishtank wrote:That's what happens when you change delivery procedures without first reviewing the existing resources and storage facilities.
We have a spare room next to the callers and have been waiting for a simple "knock through" for 3 years.
I could do the job myself with a stihl saw,rsj and 2 hours but i'm not allowed.
ROMEC now has the contract for repairing HTCs which may have an impact on their use, out of the 10 new ones received just weeks ago 6 of them have broken, the wheels have literally fallen off. They have swivel front wheels and they have swivelled themselves off................they were reported 10 days ago and to date none have been repaired..............and I doubt they'll be repaired this side of xmas even if they could get the spares. What beggars belief is that someone must have tested these new models and yet............a 60% failure rate!!!!!!!smokerjim wrote:Put a quote in to your DOM, something like £1750 for materials, £940 for tools, £2500 for labour, £1300 for final fix & don't forget VAT at 20%fishtank wrote:That's what happens when you change delivery procedures without first reviewing the existing resources and storage facilities.
We have a spare room next to the callers and have been waiting for a simple "knock through" for 3 years.
I could do the job myself with a stihl saw,rsj and 2 hours but i'm not allowed., and suggest you might be able to get round to do it in a month or two, ( but if he doubles his money it'll be 6 weeks tops ). If that ain't cheaper & quicker than RoMEC, I don't know what is
At some point the loonies have taken control of the asylum, I'm not sure when it happened but it is now clearly obvious.clashcityrocker wrote:The procurement of HCTs should be costing someone their job.
First the electric HCTs which were bought from or on advice from the Swedish PO but they don't actually use them outside, so when the electrics got wet they were useless and so heavy a break down truck had to be sent out to pick them up.
The new HCTs seem to have been bought off ebay from China. A bit like the new pouches we had a few years back that didn't last more than a week, the new HCTs are probably going to prove useless.
Anyway the upshot of the 739ing of packets deemed inaccesible is 150 redelivery requests.
Maybe there will be a break in the weather?
Why would you want to meet ? Want to give me a big kiss ???jaylime wrote:I'm not sure my post warranted that response young sir,I would be prepared to meet with you to discuss it though.Just let me know.
DONE me there.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Delivery was attempted and then the walkers went out with the cards for those that the driver had attempted and left cards so the residents knew that we had attempted delivery. Not hard was it.baleout wrote:Yes. And your point is ???
baleout wrote:........... and I just love posties who resort to personal insults instead of coming up with a cognitive argument and what made it worse you didn't even think the situation through.jaylime wrote:Well what about this instance which happened today.We had a foot of snow and there were specials for places the van could not get,but the walkman could.so we p739 the specials then scan as innaccesable.All specials then up at post office to be collected the same day.Makes sense to me.Prob would be exceptional circumstances.![]()
![]()
We had a foot of snow and there were specials for places the van could not get,but the walkman could.
Who would deliver the card,and if they delivered the card........fishtank wrote:Maybe we should have a separate address inaccessible/severe weather "your parcel is available for collection from your local D.O." card rather than using the p739.
Save on customer confusion and posties being called lazy.
Hope it's not snowing. I might be standing at the Altar and a little "on foot" vicar would pass me a note saying he couldn't get to mePOSTMAN wrote:Baleout & Jaylime,another RMC wedding.![]()
I'll bake the cake,got the ingredients already as i had a cancellation.
Send it by courier.....................DHL?POSTMAN wrote:Who would deliver the card,and if they delivered the card........fishtank wrote:Maybe we should have a separate address inaccessible/severe weather "your parcel is available for collection from your local D.O." card rather than using the p739.
Save on customer confusion and posties being called lazy.
If you really want to, you could bake me a cake - I like a nice victoria sponge or a chocolate and orange spice cake (with chocolate and orange icing).POSTMAN wrote: I'll bake the cake,got the ingredients already as i had a cancellation.
I've a job lot of marzipan as well,shall i bung that in.DGP1 wrote:If you really want to, you could bake me a cake - I like a nice victoria sponge or a chocolate and orange spice cake (with chocolate and orange icing).POSTMAN wrote: I'll bake the cake,got the ingredients already as i had a cancellation.