ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
FFS clear your path/steps
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: FFS clear your path/steps
Well get your Butler to clear the drive then. I expect your maid is too busy with other duties.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: FFS clear your path/steps
baldrick wrote:Well get your Butler to clear the drive then. I expect your maid is too busy with other duties.

clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: FFS clear your path/steps
A cross dressing postman as well :)DGP1 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Oooooh get you with your long driveway!!DGP1 wrote:I've a 100m long driveway which is think with impacted ice so how do I clear thatFact is the DRD won't even salt the roads so we've no chance of even having the estate salted
Are you really one of those secret millionaire people? Slumming it with the rest of us to see what life's really like?
Caught again
and when I say estate what I actually mean is
me on my day off with my pet labrador Tarquin
![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: FFS clear your path/steps
TBF When you said estate


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: FFS clear your path/steps
"Young" offenders?! Do you reeeeally think he lives there?!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:TBF When you said estate
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
me on my day off with my pet labrador Tarquin