ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone got any SNOW yet !
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
Teeny tiny bit of snow here.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
Loads In the Essex SS area , it is my waddingtons week off
Got the xmas outside lights up yesterday hoping the weight of the snow don#t pull thm down
maybe I was being to hasty in getting them up , but with work thought I better do it while off.
But not see my floater today on my duty as I actually do the road I live in
Essex mum

But not see my floater today on my duty as I actually do the road I live in
Essex mum
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
music4essex wrote:Loads In the Essex SS area , it is my waddingtons week off...................
Essex mum![]()
Is that one where you play Monopoly all week?
Did you mean Wallingtons
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
A good couple of inches over night at home and worse at my DO areakrussel wrote:Still clear
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
Aprilaydee wrote:Teeny tiny bit of snow here.
I watch a weather report from wales on sky MY GOD your covered in the stuff
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
over 6 inches here in Kent, sent home from work, still snowing, won't be delivering tomorrow either :)
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
Too many jokes, not enough time
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone got any SNOW yet !
its snow jokeDGP1 wrote:
Too many jokes, not enough time![]()
![]()
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;