baldrick wrote:I bought some snow spikes for my shoes in February, and didn't get a chance to use them then.
We got some in at our office..........in March, just got to remember where I put them now
We've got them too..they are supposed to be better than the chains.
Just remember to take them off before you get home especially if you have nice wooden floors.
DGP1 wrote:Postman, does the snow actually lie on gold
Depends where you live in the West End on a Friday night probably gets sucked up noses too quick.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I got my first one yesterday, the home owner came out and said I thought I would give this to you as we are going away next week to Barbados till mid january got a fiver, better make the most of it as this particualr road is suppose to be taken off my round come the new revision
Gonna lose around £60 in tips
I am still snow free here but its been about freezing all day. If (or when) we get the nasty white stuff i am unsure weither i should turn up at my local office or get the bus to my own office. Dunno
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
PostieWithTheMostie! wrote: As of tonight who hasn't had snow...!
As of last night none - today though its piling in
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........