seems like the p/t hours of 9-3.00pm just don't work......unless as in job description the sorting frame is all ready 4 bundling up at 9.00am. 3rd week and not once ready

I'm out between 10.20-10.40 and still brought back just under 1 bag today. Put it into my bag ready to complete, then thought f*ck it, why should I bother...so cut. Other lad cut off with 5 bags and the 3rd lad is still probably doing his walk now
To top it off now, the line manager phoned me asking to change my day off and that my future day off will depend on my walk, so in laymans terms- rotating day off. This is not possible for me with my child's' nursery. Told him no, can they change rest days just like that or must they give you something like 8 weeks notice like most normal companies??
Seriously, i'm not a problem but I don't let people walk all over me