ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Has your Office been featured in a WTL Video?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Fluke
Posts: 506
Joined: 27 Mar 2007, 17:48

Post by Fluke »

Talking about pens. :wink: I used to have a habit of chewing the end of my pen. That is until I saw one manager scratching his arse with a biro and another cleaning out his lugholes with one. :shock: :shock: Put me off chewing pens. :shock:

Me and a few mates now watch the antics of line managers and their social skills can only be likened to primates. One manager who shall remain nameless has either worms or severe anal rash as he seems to be constantly probing or scratching his ring. :funneh :funneh We watched him one day almost shake a fitting to pieces as he riffed his arse on the corner of it :shock: :funneh :shock:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Post by DGP1 »

Image

talking about primates :dance
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Post by dvbuk55 »

disgruntledpostie1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:I could make a few suggestions for the pen :dance .
I know behind his ear :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Er - No! Guess again?
martin
Posts: 78
Joined: 21 May 2007, 16:38
Gender: Male

Post by martin »

WHAT W.T.L.??? HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINCE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE STRIKE.
:lfo :cfo
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72744
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

While the strikes on everyone has an enjoyable WTLL

Wait Till Leighton Loses
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
sevenandseven
Posts: 162
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:12

Post by sevenandseven »

Haven't seen all the WTL video as the expensive plasma screen doesn't work and when the video was played in a 14" portable tv the screen froze up on Crozier's smug face and refused to work. The manager (a part-timer) threw the tape on the floor and told us all to go away. Oh what fun we have! :nana
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Post by dvbuk55 »

I don't know if this is a new video - we had the trikes and the mopeds a couple of weeks ago. I'm not too sure if it is signifivant but 4 HCTs arrived in our office miraculously over the weekend - the manager swears he hasn't ordered any - it looks like they are gearing up for the 13th.
petercostello
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 65
Joined: 12 Jul 2007, 20:03

work time learning are these people real

Post by petercostello »

The answer is yes one of them comes from my office darlington and no he is not a tosser or manager just the same as you and me .
Fluke
Posts: 506
Joined: 27 Mar 2007, 17:48

Post by Fluke »

petercostello

The answer is yes one of them comes from my office darlington and no he is not a tosser or manager just the same as you and me .
If he was in the video I saw, he is nothing like me, as I would not be singing the praises of anything that forces people out of work. :no no