In our office a refusal means just that, and is endorsed as such.POSTMAN wrote:Personally i wouldn't do that,i would card it/collect/redeliver later.Indy wrote:O.K to put this one to bed.... I've been reliably informed that the correct RM procedure is to deal with it as a REFUSAL no matter how unfair it seems. If you I was to 739 and a complaint came in it would be treated as minor unless there were other factors involved.POSTMAN wrote:![]()
Not again,ok so are we in agreement with 739ing refused or just not in,collect/redeliver later?
I know that everyone here APPEARS to assume that this is a black, asian etc thing but the post actually related to an experience I had with a blonde Norwegian woman.
Common sense me thinks.
And where did you get your info from as there is no official procudere on this.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Customer not able to speak English
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Customer not able to speak English
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16738
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Customer not able to speak English
How is the colour of her hair relevant?Indy wrote: the post actually related to an experience I had with a blonde Norwegian woman.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Customer not able to speak English
clashcityrocker wrote:How is the colour of her hair relevant?Indy wrote: the post actually related to an experience I had with a blonde Norwegian woman.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Customer not able to speak English
But they are not refusing it.Not in this instance anyway.stokes11eg wrote:In our office a refusal means just that, and is endorsed as such.POSTMAN wrote:Personally i wouldn't do that,i would card it/collect/redeliver later.Indy wrote:O.K to put this one to bed.... I've been reliably informed that the correct RM procedure is to deal with it as a REFUSAL no matter how unfair it seems. If you I was to 739 and a complaint came in it would be treated as minor unless there were other factors involved.POSTMAN wrote:![]()
Not again,ok so are we in agreement with 739ing refused or just not in,collect/redeliver later?
I know that everyone here APPEARS to assume that this is a black, asian etc thing but the post actually related to an experience I had with a blonde Norwegian woman.
Common sense me thinks.
And where did you get your info from as there is no official procudere on this.
But on the flip side,i am guessing they can see we are postal workers and there is something to sign.
It's a strange one but i will stick with carding it.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.