I expect China has already beat you to itREDLETTER wrote:Can't wait to see what the RM stamps will look like, more Wallace and Gromits?
Anyone got a photo mug making machine?
I'm going to get the souvenirs made early and CASH IN!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
William and Kate
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: William and Kate
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: William and Kate
Mate of mine works at Gatwick and got the 'don't you know who I am?' from Bruce Forsyth. He turned to his colleague and said 'we have an old man here who's forgotten his name'.clashcityrocker wrote:I once spoke to Diana's mum on the phone. (Shand Kydd is that right)
She kept saying -Don't you know who I am?
I didn't. So she put her husband on. Did I know who he was? No.
Needless to say they complained about me.
One of the proudest moments of my life.![]()
![]()
A complaint went in.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
arty_morty wrote:Mate of mine works at Gatwick and got the 'don't you know who I am?' from Bruce Forsyth. He turned to his colleague and said 'we have an old man here who's forgotten his name'.clashcityrocker wrote:I once spoke to Diana's mum on the phone. (Shand Kydd is that right)
She kept saying -Don't you know who I am?
I didn't. So she put her husband on. Did I know who he was? No.
Needless to say they complained about me.
One of the proudest moments of my life.![]()
![]()
A complaint went in.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: William and Kate
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/1 ... nk-holiday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Carew wrote:According to the media they are engaged and having a wedding next year.
Will we get bank holiday on their wedding day ?
Cor your face-book friends list must be a right corker
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
newspaper
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 24 May 2007, 11:34
Re: William and Kate
http://www.karoo.co.uk/NewsArticle.aspx ... ategory=UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: William and Kate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgdnlOS ... dBrilliant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.