ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
William and Kate
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
Bit of trivia for you,i've been in the same room as Princess Di and on another occasion Fergie.
Spoke to Fergs and yes she did have a wide arse,and Di smiled at me,she was very pretty.
Spoke to Fergs and yes she did have a wide arse,and Di smiled at me,she was very pretty.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: William and Kate
Not all of them are serfsDGP1 wrote:I think his point is very well madeyouwot!!!!! wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:f**k William
f**k Kate
f**k the wedding
f**k the Bank Holiday
f**k the street party.
whats your point?
Bye
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: William and Kate
Lateagainpostie wrote:NWpostie wrote:I think wedding is most likely to funded from the Royal Estates, a property portfolio held in trust by the Government, personally I wish them well, they seemed suited, William is a working Royal and certainly not sponging, he is stationed in Anglesey as part of the HM Coastguard Search and Rescue team good on him, Harry has done his bit in Afghanistan, at any time he could have been flatten by a Taliban mortar or RPG, yet he went ahead and did it in spite of his Royal status, by all account a switched on cookie, Squaddies have no time for Rodneys.
I will probably be drinking a toast to the Royal couple in the Messin that Country anything could happen, its not 100% stable anywhere in AFG, if the Talibs found out he was there, his life and that of his section would be in great danger as they would pull he stops to capture a high value target, the fact he choose to be there instead of prancing round in Palaces as an easy option speaks volumes, he didn't have a choice where he was stationed, he wanted to go closer to the front line, CoC decided against that, he was placed on one of the FOBs as artillery spotter, a very important role and Prince Andrew flew in the thick of it in the Falkland warLateagainpostie wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
You really believe Harry was in danger out there !!!
he is actually fulfilling a working role for which he is trained for and what would be the point of training him to sit around and do nothing Pilots cost millions to train, I should know I have been to Middle Wallop home of the Army Air Corp, its not easy to fly a helicopter, a lynx helicopter was fairly easy compared to a Sea KingLateagainpostie wrote: And William on search and rescue, gimme a break will ya
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: William and Kate
If they get made redundant with the cutbacks an all do you think the new housing benefit payment will stump up for their palaces and country estates ? Will they all have to move to Coatbridge?
Bye
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: William and Kate
I think I said it somewhere, all the money they make is from the Royal Estate held in trust by the parliament, very little taxpayer input, if anything the Government takes the surplus and actually subsiding the taxpayer.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
She'd have to ask me nicelyclashcityrocker wrote:f**k Kate
.
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
POSTMAN wrote:Bit of trivia for you,i've been in the same room as Princess Di and on another occasion Fergie.
Spoke to Fergs and yes she did have a wide arse,and Di smiled at me,she was very pretty.
R u a stalker POSTMAN? Or have you ever owned a white fiat uno?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16738
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: William and Kate
Kate is not a virgin.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: William and Kate
Broxi51 wrote:Why not wear your uniform instead of your saturday night pulling outfit, TeebsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:We could provide the honour guard. Can you picture it:Indy wrote:I'll vote for that!Carew wrote:According to the media they are engaged and having a wedding next year.
Will we get bank holiday on their wedding day ?
Wouldn't surprise me if we did. Its early days so to speak, watch this space!
Purple ill fitting trousers, unzipped fleeces and ice skates as shoes.![]()
![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: William and Kate
she got the sky package thenclashcityrocker wrote:Kate is not a virgin.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
I'd definitely go along with one of those ccrclashcityrocker wrote:f**k William
f**k Kate
f**k the wedding
f**k the Bank Holiday
f**k the street party.
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: William and Kate
I've had the pleasure of meeting Her Majesty the Queen, as well as, not long before her death in fact, the Queen Mother. One of the few moments I enjoyed of my life as a Sea Cadet, in fact. No profound words were shared with the Queen, in fact in my case none at all. She just did her thing, walking alone the line and sharing a gentle touch of the hand with all of the assembled youngsters. We were all very nervous, naturally. I was not very old at all at the time and felt immensely privileged.POSTMAN wrote:Bit of trivia for you,i've been in the same room as Princess Di and on another occasion Fergie.
Spoke to Fergs and yes she did have a wide arse,and Di smiled at me,she was very pretty.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16738
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: William and Kate
I once spoke to Diana's mum on the phone. (Shand Kydd is that right)
She kept saying -Don't you know who I am?
I didn't. So she put her husband on. Did I know who he was? No.
Needless to say they complained about me.
One of the proudest moments of my life.

She kept saying -Don't you know who I am?
I didn't. So she put her husband on. Did I know who he was? No.
Needless to say they complained about me.
One of the proudest moments of my life.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: William and Kate
Can't wait to see what the RM stamps will look like, more Wallace and Gromits?
Anyone got a photo mug making machine?
I'm going to get the souvenirs made early and CASH IN!
Anyone got a photo mug making machine?
I'm going to get the souvenirs made early and CASH IN!