More fool you if you're running around like a blue arsed fly. Take your time and CUT. It's quite simple...masterblaster wrote:now first off I have to say I just read the letters, nothing more. But some twat suggested a Tracked service available to the public.
Apparently it is being looked into!
Oh goody, more to do. It's getting near 9 hours a day as it is, and that is without cutting off for 1pm SD's. No break and running around like a blue ars*d fly.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Did you read in the Courier....
-
jack straw
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
- Gender: Female
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
Personally I quite like tracked post as it is a good halfway point between normal and signed for.
I delivered to a house last week which had a barcode on the letterbox. Apparently when they get deliveries from a particular company the driver has to scan the barcode to confirm delivery ... a bit like doing collections now.
Now that is a future I don't fancy!
I delivered to a house last week which had a barcode on the letterbox. Apparently when they get deliveries from a particular company the driver has to scan the barcode to confirm delivery ... a bit like doing collections now.
Now that is a future I don't fancy!
-
Dushku2309
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 16:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: Liverpool. Moyeside
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
Eric Cantona wrote:Courier is rubbish paper. Many times I have wrote to them and they refuse the letters. if its positive it will go in, any thing where its non positive gets the boot..
The Courier is the bastion of all things b*llshit ! In this months publication ( November 2010) some one asked a very very relevant question regarding the 1pm SD's and how they don't reflect the actual delivery times being exercised!
The Courier's response..Nothing.. Nadder.. Total Silence.
A Delivery Manager from East Yorkshire ( No name or office named) asked if there was a way that all the used "Strapex" could be recycled or maybe they could introduce an alternative 'strapping'.
The Courier's response : Came from James Kokiet, Environment Project Manager.
We have an Environment Project Manager ? ! We have some one on the payroll with this title ?!! Our district office can't even afford to pay for the radio to be fixed because the 'First Line Fix' money has now been stopped - yet they can find the money to employ this clown
This company needs an enema and I suggest we start it from the top and work it ways down!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
Unfortunately RMs method is the suppository..........start at the bottom so to speakDushku2309 wrote:Eric Cantona wrote:Courier is rubbish paper. Many times I have wrote to them and they refuse the letters. if its positive it will go in, any thing where its non positive gets the boot..
The Courier is the bastion of all things b*llshit ! In this months publication ( November 2010) some one asked a very very relevant question regarding the 1pm SD's and how they don't reflect the actual delivery times being exercised!
The Courier's response..Nothing.. Nadder.. Total Silence.
A Delivery Manager from East Yorkshire ( No name or office named) asked if there was a way that all the used "Strapex" could be recycled or maybe they could introduce an alternative 'strapping'.
The Courier's response : Came from James Kokiet, Environment Project Manager.
We have an Environment Project Manager ? ! We have some one on the payroll with this title ?!! Our district office can't even afford to pay for the radio to be fixed because the 'First Line Fix' money has now been stopped - yet they can find the money to employ this clown
This company needs an enema and I suggest we start it from the top and work it ways down!
![]()
![]()
:cfo
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
NewPostieUK wrote:With a bit of luck they'll be taking more on, or making part timers full time, rather than finishing thousands. More work is better is it not?masterblaster wrote:now first off I have to say I just read the letters, nothing more. But some twat suggested a Tracked service available to the public.
Apparently it is being looked into!
Oh goody, more to do. It's getting near 9 hours a day as it is, and that is without cutting off for 1pm SD's. No break and running around like a blue ars*d fly.
When fully staffed it is to be welcomed with open arms.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
no i dont read the courier it has no connection with my life within royal mail
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
An SD or Recorded takes me an avergage of 3mins to complete, ( yes I timed it) whether that be waiting for the door to be answered or filling out a 739, so when working out how long a walk takes how many SD's / Recordeds do they include, because I've noticed a lot more "Royal Mail signed For" coming through the system, you know the white ones which look like a 1st Class PPI until you look closer, the other day I had 25 SD's, Recordeds and signed for's, by my own reckoning that 75mins of my duty gone !!masterblaster wrote:now first off I have to say I just read the letters, nothing more. But some twat suggested a Tracked service available to the public.
Apparently it is being looked into!
Oh goody, more to do. It's getting near 9 hours a day as it is, and that is without cutting off for 1pm SD's. No break and running around like a blue ars*d fly.
So if they increase the number of these in the system, they will need to adjust walks accordingly, or there will be a lot more cutting off !!
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
campaign to bin the courier join here remember the leisure magazine what a joke that was when you worked six days a week 
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Did you read in the Courier....
I stopped the Courier years ago, just wrote to them telling them i didn't want it anymore.