Cargo Pants, pocket in left leg, I knew there had to be something good about them.
I must have the wrong shape body, they nearly castrate me.
I've got to get a pair of boots, anybody got any recommendations, I was thinking 'Cat' or 'Dr M'. I like the Cat trainers, but they only last about 2 months, 3 max.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Cat boots are too heavy and DMs take about a month to break in.lhb wrote:Cargo Pants, pocket in left leg, I knew there had to be something good about them.
I must have the wrong shape body, they nearly castrate me.
I've got to get a pair of boots, anybody got any recommendations, I was thinking 'Cat' or 'Dr M'. I like the Cat trainers, but they only last about 2 months, 3 max.
Believe it or not the new Magnums are the best straight out of the box but they don't last.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
lhb
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Thanks fishtank, I saw a pair of Dr M this morning. I'm trying to see if anybody in my office has got a pair of Cat boots.