ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Paranoid

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Paranoid

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Someones got a leather sofa :hmmmm on a posties wage :hmmmm do you think it's a management plant :shock: :nervous
Oi! No! I can vouch for SP - she's sound as a pound, she is....and she ain't no management stool pigeon ( why'd you think she got stuck in the room of doom for so long? Not to mention her treatment, since she escaped ). So what if she has a leather sofa? Give the girl a break, life isn't a bed of roses for her.... she likes scooters, FFS! :runlikefuck.gif
They're not scooters, they're MOPEDS................and now off to my bunker for a while :Very Happy
Thanks guys you do make me :Very Happy
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Paranoid

Post by TeeferTiger »

So... are you going to draw a smiley face on your knee? I know I would... :Very Happy
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Paranoid

Post by noggin1969 »

flash past with a big grin on my face
On a 1000cc penis extension , dressed as a gay power ranger with his arse in the air :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Paranoid

Post by DGP1 »

noggin1969 wrote:
flash past with a big grin on my face
On a 1000cc penis extension , dressed as a gay power ranger with his arse in the air :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Ahhhhhh the dreams :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Paranoid

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:
noggin1969 wrote:
flash past with a big grin on my face
On a 1000cc penis extension , dressed as a gay power ranger with his arse in the air :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Ahhhhhh the dreams :nervous

Wtf :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Get well soon Storm that knee looks a little sore :sad:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Paranoid

Post by smokerjim »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
noggin1969 wrote:
flash past with a big grin on my face
On a 1000cc penis extension , dressed as a gay power ranger with his arse in the air :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Ahhhhhh the dreams :nervous

Wtf :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Get well soon Storm that knee looks a little sore :sad:
Between you & me Krussel, it looks like I'm not the only one that needs psychiatric counselling :crazy:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Paranoid

Post by noggin1969 »

I know
Last edited by noggin1969 on 06 Feb 2024, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Paranoid

Post by DGP1 »

noggin1969 wrote:I know i need psychiatric counseling , I've got the certificates to prove it :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I don't and I have the guns to prove it :shock: :nervous
Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Paranoid

Post by Stormproof »

The knee is feeling better :dance Still not heard off the DOM and I'm back to work tomorrow, no doubt he will make his presence known :roll:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Paranoid

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:The knee is feeling better :dance Still not heard off the DOM and I'm back to work tomorrow, no doubt he will make his presence known :roll:
I'm sure he'll greet you like an old friend, he'll probably have coffee and cakes ready just for you when you come through the door and you'll be given a comfortable chair and given some very light work just to build you up until you're able to do your job again :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio